an animal-shaped bracelet for teething and sensory play. little gums will love the texture of the natural rubber. soft, easy to grip and place around the wrist. safe and worry free play!
no holes = no mold
- made with 100% natural rubber from malaysian hevea trees.
- soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- safe for kids, non-toxic. certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- highly hygienic. there are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- designed in Barcelona, made in PRC.
- handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.
- socially responsible. with every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.
WASHING & CARING
- to clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). air drying between use, is recommended.
- do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- the toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- do not sterilize.