a fruit-shaped baby toy perfect for teething, sensory play, and bath time - all the while introducing them to a healthy lifestyle at an early age! safe for kids, worry-free play!
the orange coloring is slightly faded.
no holes = no mold
- made with 100% natural rubber from malaysian hevea trees.
- soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- safe for kids, non-toxic. certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- highly hygienic. there are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- designed in Barcelona, made in PRC.
- handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.
- socially responsible. with every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.
WASHING & CARING
- to clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). air drying between use, is recommended.
- do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- the toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- do not sterilize.